Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My First Blog

Okay, So this is my first blog! I havent ever blogged before but it will be nice to be able to just talk about anything that I want to and nobody can tell me that I am talking way too much or anything because they have the choice to read this or not! Im sure that sometimes this will be just a place for me to go vent and sometimes it will be a place for me to talk about how wonderful or horrible my life is going or how stressed I am or nervous about graduating RN school or excitied about graduating RN school! Anyway, i am not the best writer, so if some stuff i say doesnt make sense....sorry! Get over it. Anyway, thanks for reading! I'm sure I will post a little later after I finish laundry and dinner tonight! Hope everyone has had a good day! =)

Love,
Heather

1 comment: